Applications have been extended through through December 3 (11:59 PM). All candidates will be updated on the status of their application along the way. Interviews with finalists will be held from mid-December to early January. Fellows selected for the 2022 class will be notified in late January and asked to accept/decline their offer within 3 business days. Orientation for new Fellows will be held on Saturday, January 29 from 9am-12pm.
Pro Tip: If you cannot complete the application right now, go ahead and get started - you can "save draft" at any point. Just remember to submit by December 3!
We Value Diversity
Notley embraces equal opportunity and is committed to building a class of Fellows that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. With that in mind, we are excited to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates who are representative of the communities we serve.
- Under the age of 40
- Live in the greater Austin area
- Career-minded individual in the for-profit sector
- Hungry to elevate your community engagement and social impact
- Possess shared values including inclusive leadership, community, personal growth and collaboration
- Dedicate 4-6 hours per month (may vary) to programming, network expansion and projects
- Complete a social impact project during the Fellowship
- Actively engage in the Fellowship term starting January 2022 through December 2023
- Pay the Fellowship program dues ($2,000) over the duration of the Fellowship*
*We strongly encourage employers to sponsor their most talented employees for the Fellowship. Dues can be paid quarterly or annually. Scholarship are available but not guaranteed - requests can be made at the time of application and will in no way impact consideration of your application for the Notley Fellowship. Dues go directly towards programming.
Join us at one of our virtual info sessions (11/4 at 5pm or 11/17 at 6pm) to learn more or visit NotleyFellows.com. You can also reach out to Brooke Wilson from the Notley Team.